- 1475 (Registered)
- (0 Review)
HVAC Stands for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning, The System is used to provide Heating and Cooling Services to Building. HVAC system have became the required Industry Standard for the Construction of new Buildings.
HVAC is an important part of residential structures such as single family homes, apartment buildings, hotels and senior living facilities, medium to large industrial and office.
Ventilating or ventilation is the process of exchanging or replacing air in any space to provide high indoor air quality which involves temperature control, oxygen replenishment and removal of moisture, Odors, smoke, heat, dust, airborne bacteria, carbon dioxide and other gases.
Ventilation removes unpleasant smells and excessive moisture, introduce outside air keeps interior building air circulating and prevent stagnation of the interior air.
HVAC designing Training Institute
The acronym of HVAC is heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning. This HVAC design system regulates the temperature of the inside of the building, and also air quality in some cases. The HVAC designing course training includes the fundamental theory of system operation and those factors that decide the size as well as the capacity of the equipment installed inside the system. …
You can understand the information concerning the various types of air conditioning systems, once you understand the basics of HVAC designing course training. After understanding the basics, the next step is to learn about different components that make up an HVAC system. Finally, you can learn about all the details of HVAC system installation, including placements of condenser and compressor units, also heat exchangers, zones and controls in the HVAC designing course training.
To learn all these things, you have to take the HVAC designing course training. Future Gen Technologies, it is the best HVAC training institute in Ameerpet, Hyderabad. This offers highly skilled courses for fresh graduates as well as professionals in this field. If you are looking for taking HVAC designing course training then Future Gen Technologies is one of them, leading HVAC training institute in Hyderabad and also online Revit training institute in Hyderabad.
It has a well-established practical lab for mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP designing) engineering services. Future Gen Technologies also provides practical experiences to the students and professionals at the workshop labs for better understanding and practical practices.
Processes of HVAC
In the HVAC designing course training, the processes included by which control of parameters in an air-conditioned space is maintained effectively are as follows:
- Heating: by adding thermal energy to space to increase the temperature
- Cooling: by removing thermal energy from space to decrease the temperature.
- Humidifying: The process by which the relative humidity of space increases by the addition of the water vapor or steam.
- Dehumidifying: The process by which the water vapor or humidity of a space removes.
- Cleaning: The process by which the dust, pollen, smoke, and contaminants from the air inside the space removed.
- Ventilating: The process by which the external air can be added to freshen up the air and maintaining the gas ratio.
- Air movement: it controls the movement of the supplied air so that the space inhabitants do not feel discomfort.
If you select your heating or cooling system without following the basic designing principles, there are three possibilities:
1. First, if you have selected a very small air-conditioner it won’t give you the desired cooling effect and your investment on the machine will be wasted along with your time and efforts.
2. The second possibility is that if you have chosen an excessively bigger machine. Now, this will increase your initial cost of the machine, along with this will increase its running cost. Larger compressors will consume large amounts of power and bring a high amount of unaffordable electric bills. In place of a small air-conditioner machine, which could have been sufficient for you easily, you have chosen a big machine.
3. The third possibility depends on your luck purely. The randomly selected air-conditioner turns out to be perfect for you in terms of sufficient cooling effect, small initial cost and minimum running cost.
For all this knowledge you have to join for HVAC designing course training in Future Gen Technologies, the best HVAC training institute in Ameerpet, Hyderabad which has outstanding remarks for its HVAC designing course training.
HVAC designing course is one of the most demanded courses in the current industry, and our institute is the best place to start your journey towards a progressive career and bright future into the respective industry. The eminent HVAC training institute in Hyderabad that aids students to achieve the best knowledge and skills. And our HVAC designing course training is designed such a way that the students can acquire practical knowledge and they even master the technical aspects like designing, drafting, and projects. Future gen’s HVAC designing course training program includes the newest concepts and we help in making aware of all these concepts and drive your innovation and creation. We as the best HVAC training institute in Ameerpet, Hyderabad provide detailed training covering all the related modules.
Get the best mix of courses for electrical and mechanical graduates from the authorized HVAC Designing Training Institute in Hyderabad. The HVAC Designing course helps you to master the core domains like designing, drafting, project estimation, management, and service. The HVAC Designing Training Institute in Hyderabad is providing training on core modules and also offering project-based training to help students to get the live experience. With the skills that you are acquired from the HVAC Designing Training Institute in Hyderabad make you industry and job-ready. HVAC is one of the rapid growing technologies which is considered essential in various businesses, schools, various other establishments, etc. HVAC training and other courses offered by HVAC and CATIA Training Institute in Hyderabad equip graduates with the appropriate skills that are required to become an HVAC engineer and also the experienced candidates can get better and bigger postions in the current Industry.
- Introduction to HVAC
- HVAC Introductions
- Human Comfort Condition
- Application of HVAC Systems
- Basics Refrigeration System of Vapor Compression Cycle
- Pressure-Enthalpy Chart
- Function & Types of Compressor
- Function & Types of condenser
- Function & Types of Expansion Valve
- Function & Types of Evaporator
- Accessories used in the system
- Windows A/C System-Project done by Students by using Window A/C
- Split A/c System-Project done by Students by using Split A/C
- Package A/C System
- VRF/VRV System
- Central Air-Conditioning -Project done by Students by using Central A/C System
- DX System
- Dry Bulb Temperature
- Wet Bulb Temperature
- Dew Point Temperature
- Relative Humidity
- Humidity Ratio
- Cooling and Dehumidification
- Heating and Humidification
- All air system
- All water system
- Air-water system
- Direct Refrigerant system.
- Source of Heat
- Building Survey
- Heat Load Formula
- Finding U value for Walls, Roof, Glass etc.
- Finding ∆T (Temperature Difference) values for Walls, Roof and Glass etc.
- Ventilations Requirements
- Infiltration Concept
- Heat Load Estimate (Manually & Software-E20)
- Heat Load Estimate (HAP Software)
- Tonnage (TR) & Air Flow (L/S) for Project
- Selection based on Heat Load Results
- Selections as per Applications
- Selections as per Projects Specification
- Placing Location of Equipment
- Duct-Definition & Terminology
- Duct Design Consideration
- Duct sizing methods
- Duct sizing as per Aspects Ratio
- Finding Duct size using MC QUAY DUCT sizer
- Calculation of Number of sheets for Duct
- Gauge selection for Sheet Metal
- Bill of Materials for Duct Network
- Legends and Symbols used in the HVAC Industry
- Selection of Diffusers and Grilles
- Duct Materials and Insulation materials used in HVAC Industry
- Study of Overseas Drawings
- Duct Routing-Preparations of single line diagram(SLD)
- Preparations of Layouts (Double line Diagram-DLD)
- Openings for Duct passing through Wall
- Sectional drawings @ Duct supports
- Concept of CAV & VAV
- Duct Accessories (Sound Attenuators, VAVs, VD, FD, AD, FC etc.)
- Concept of Fresh Air
- Mixed Air System – Fresh & Return
- 100% Fresh Air Handling System
- Heat Recovery Air Handling Unit
- Fresh Air Fan Selection
- Concept of Chilled Water System
- Classification of Piping
- GPM Calculations
- Pipe Sizing of Chilled Water System
- Valves used in Chilled Water System
- Pipe Routing & Levels
- Pump Head Calculations
- Selections of Pumps
- Bill of Quantities
- Carrier E-20 Heat Load Form
- HAP-Hourly Analysis Programme
- McQuay Duct Sizer
- McQuay Pipe Sizer
- Master Converter
- PDF Professional
- Auto CAD-Expert Level
- Introduction to AUTOCAD
- Single line drawing
- Builders work
- Double Line Drawing
- Shop Drawing – SAD, RAD, FAD, EAD, KED, CHSR
- Chiller Detail Drawings
- FCU & AHU Detail Drawings
- As-Built Drawing
- Scales Setting & Plotting
- Sections & Schematic Drawing
- Co-Ordination Drawing
- Model Management
- Layout Management
- Equipment Schedule
- Installation of Air Side Component
- Vibration & Sound Components Installation
Curriculum is empty